Designed the look & feel of Team USA’s Road to Rio Program. Underwhich housed 7 Sponsor activations, digital campaigns, sweapstake give-aways, 9 national tour stops which included trailers, signage, and footprint design.
In 2015 the Road to Rio Tour launched. There are 5 key points to the mission of the tour.
1. Engage and excite fans for the 2016 Olympic Summer Games.
2. Introduce consumers to Olympic and Paralympic summer sports.
3. Provide quality entertainment for families (music & athlete performances)
4. Introduce the 2016 Olympic and Paralympic hopefuls to fans and re-introduce Olympic and Paralympic legends.
5. Spark consumer interest in the 2016 Olympic Summer Games broadcast on NBC.
This ultimately will lead to final tour stop event prior to the Summer Games. The Team USA 100 Days Out event. Team USA is taking over Times Square to bring the Olympic and Paralympic spirit to life in front of media and fans alike. A few highlights will include:
- Musical entertainment
- Athlete performances
- Athlete meet & greets
- Sponsor activation
- VIP Hospitality
- Digital Integrations